Personal Assistant to CEO and COO
Noetic is seeking a talented, passionate and experienced Personal Assistant to join our team, supporting our CEO & COO.
- High performing, fast-paced Consulting Firm
- Competitive Remuneration and Bonus
- Who you are tomorrow…beings with what you do today!
Noetic is an Australian owned consulting and professional services firm that prides itself on delivering unique, customer-centric, Signature Solutions for our clients. With a focus on Better Consulting, our innovative and tailored approach services a varied client base across government, national security, defence, emergency management and various resource sectors.
So, if you’re eager to work with a company destined for growth, in a competitive, exciting and opportune environment, where the contribution you make matters, then read on and connect with us online at – noeticgroup.com
NOETIC is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Personal Assistant to join our team. This role is full time, based at our Canberra Head Office.
Working directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will in this fast-paced role play a crucial support role in the running and day to day activities of the Noetic Office. In a typical day you will undertake:
- Diary management for the CEO and COO
- Schedule meetings/Teams with Government and Defence executives for the Executive, General Manager and Consulting teams
- Prepare and send email correspondence for the CEO and COO
- Meeting minute taking and distribution
- Monthly and fortnightly report preparation
- Support the COO in various large and small projects
- Coordinate meeting room bookings, set-up and catering
- Oversee the day to day running of office facilities including office space utilisation, equipment, stationery and kitchen supply ordering
- Organise internal team functions and events including workshops and other social activities
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executive and General Manager team as required
Most importantly the opportunity to strategically shape the role to create processes that work for you, the CEO, COO and organisation more broadly, is yours for the taking!
What We’re Seeking
To be the next members of our Team we are seeking the following…
- Australian Citizenship (preferred) or the legal requirements to work in Australia (Permanent Residency or applicable visa)
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Manager or Administration Assistant
- Demonstrated experience in how to effectively support our CEO and COO
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with particular focus on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in preparing briefs, reports and other documentation
- Excellent communication skills – including written and verbal
- A high level of organisation, time management and the ability to operate autonomously
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to influence, adapt, engage, negotiate and develop partnerships at all organisational levels and with various external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality in managing the information shared with you and that you are privy to
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration and superannuation package
- Bi-annual bonus program
- A values driven organisation that practises Excellence, Outcome Focus, Innovation, Entrepreneurialism and Enjoyment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly skilled and experienced industry professionals
- Central Deakin location, close to affordable parking, café’s, public transport and Canberra’s key road networks
- Workplace flexibility
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest and applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Click APPLY NOW or connect with us via