Marketing & Engagement Manager – 12 month maternity contract – Canberra
The Noetic Group is a professional services firm that delivers great outcomes for our clients. We assist organisations with their strategy development and implementation, undertake reviews and evaluations and help build organisational capability. Noetic has built a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across the government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), resources and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to all our work is underpinned by our values — excellence, innovation, outcome focus, entrepreneurialism and enjoyment. These values have led to our ongoing growth and contributed to Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Our head office is in Canberra with our other Australian office being in Sydney. Our primary overseas presence is situated in Washington DC, USA.
About the role
Reporting to the Creative Design Lead, the Marketing and Engagement Manager role actively plans and coordinates all aspects of marketing and engagement processes and activities.
The primary function of the role of the Marketing and Engagement Manager is to align all marketing functions for Noetic within key marketing and business development areas of focus. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of key initiatives for both marketing and engagement that reflect Noetic’s growth and marketing strategy.
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- In line with Noetic’s Marketing Strategy, drive the implementation of the FY19-20 marketing timeline/plan in accordance with the accompanying budget.
- Support the ongoing progression of the Noetic brand, ensuring consistency and compliance of brand messaging in line with the Creative Design Lead’s vision.
- Manage the posting and activity of relevant social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) with a drive to increase engagement and followers.
- Maintain currency of content on Noetic’s Website, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts in collaboration with Noetic’s Design Team.
- Liaise with Noetic’s US Office on their marketing and engagement needs.
- Plan and actively coordinate the following marketing related activities:
- Noetic run events.
- Noetic’s attendance at key conferences and events (sponsorship, exhibition, and registration).
- Identification and management of key sponsorships and partnerships.
- Management and production of required marketing collateral and merchandise.
- Profiling and coordination of Noetic’s thought leadership through the development of publications
Skills and Experience Required
To succeed you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are highly advantageous.
- 3-6 years’ experience at a similar level in a management consulting, professional services environment, or government.
- Demonstrated marketing, event management, sponsorship, social media and content development experience.
- Understanding of business in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrated people skills, including negotiation and influence.
- Capacity for sound research and analysis.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional planning, coordination, and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence and quality.
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals in a diverse, inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Ongoing learning, mentoring and career development opportunities.
The position is Canberra based and applicants are required to attend face-to-face interviews in Canberra.
CVs and cover letters should be submitted no later than Friday 22 February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.