Noetic is an Australian owned consulting and professional services firm that prides itself on delivering unique, customer centric, Signature Solutions for our clients. With a focus on Better Consulting, our innovative and tailored approach services a varied client base across government, national security, defence, emergency management and various resource sectors.
So, if you’re eager to kickstart your career with a company destined for growth, in a competitive, exciting and opportune environment, where the contribution you make matters, then read on and connect with us online at – https://noeticgroup.com
As a result of organisational growth and increased business opportunities, NOETIC is currently looking for passionate and highly motivated Finance Manager to join our team. This is a full time role, based in our Canberra Head Office.
Reporting to the COO, you will as the Finance Lead oversee and undertake the day-to-day functionality of our finance operation. In this highly hands-on role you will apply your sound financial knowledge and experience to the management of Noetic and our operations.
As part of this role you will:
- Ensure the continuation of effective financial controls, including implementing and maintaining appropriate management accounting and reporting systems, budgetary controls, and expenditure procedures
- Manage and participate in financial operations, including cash flow management, daily and monthly accounting processes
- Undertake EOM processing, procedures and reporting
- Oversee monthly payroll processing and conduct QA to ensure it is conducted efficiently and to the highest degree of accuracy
- Undertake ongoing financial analysis and reporting
- Preparation of financial reports and statistics for senior management
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met and preparation of reports in relation to business activity statements, taxation, superannuation,
etc is undertaken
- Work collaboratively with our consulting teams to monitor and manage our project management tools and systems.
What We’re Seeking
To be our next Finance Manager we are seeking the following…
- Australian Citizenship (preferred) or the legal requirements to work in Australia (Permanent Residency or applicable visa)
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Full members to the Australian Society of CPA’s or Chartered Institute of Accountants
- 5+ years experience undertaking balance sheets, journals, cash flow, financial statements, reporting and payroll
- Demonstrated high skill level of MS Excel including formulas, v-look-up’s and pivot tables
- Previous experience with MYOB and FinOps is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – including written and verbal
- A high level of organisation, time management with the ability to work proactively in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience in both working independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to think laterally and propose solutions
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration and superannuation package
- Bonus program
- A values driven organisation that practises Excellence, Outcome Focus, Innovation, Entrepreneurialism and Enjoyment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly skilled and experienced industry professionals
- Career progression and learning opportunities that support your goals and career path
- Central Deakin location, close to affordable parking, café’s, public transport and Canberra’s key road networks
- Workplace flexibility
Please submit a one-page cover letter clearly demonstrating your interest and suitability for the role, along with your up-to-date CV, by 17:00 Sunday 20 June 2021.
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest and applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Click APPLY NOW or connect with us via