Noetic Group is an Australian owned management consulting company that prides itself on delivering unique, customer centric, Signature Solutions for our clients. We assist clients with optimising the now, embracing the new, and preparing for the next; we therefore work across the spectrum of organisational development and change. Since 2001 we have built a reputation for driving practical, lasting and innovative solutions. Noetic has a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), the private sector and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to our work is underpinned by our values — pursue excellence, lead with innovation, be deliberately outcomes focused, and to be generously engaged with our clients. These values have led to our ongoing growth and contributed to Noetic’s stability and longevity in advancing national security and Defence’s delivery of public value. Our head office is in Canberra with offices in Sydney and Washington DC.
Noetic has an ongoing commitment and investment to a workplace culture which supports the recruitment and retention of veterans. This is reflected in the diversity of our workforce, with not only Noetic co-founders being veterans, but also 45% of the Noetic workforce.
About the roles
Noetic is experiencing a period of growth in the ACT and NSW markets within the Defence and National Security sectors.
We are currently seeking to engage highly experienced, recently retired (or looking to separate in the next 3 months) military personnel to join Noetic Group. The roles we are seeking to fill are at the Senior Consultant and Manager level, on both ongoing and fixed term (three year) arrangements. These roles will be to assist on various projects within Defence and National Security.
Skills and Experience Required
To succeed you will have the following:
- 8 years + Defence experience
- A level of demonstrated experience in the application of Defence writing standards
- A level of demonstrated experience in military planning
- A level of demonstrated experience in researching complex information and developing reports or publications that present the information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- An Australian Government Security Clearance (minimum Baseline); NV1 preferred
- Experience in the Joint environment is desirable.
- Proven experience managing tasks to achieve deadlines, working with multiple stakeholders, and within a fixed timeline
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence and quality.
- To work alongside experienced industry professionals in a diverse, inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment.
- Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
The positions are primarily Canberra and Sydney based and applicants are required to attend face-to-face interviews in Canberra.
To apply for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen and hold an Australian Government Security Clearance – minimum Baseline.
Please submit a one-page cover letter highlighting your skills and experience relevant to those outlined above, along with an up-to-date CV to . Applications close 9:00am 11 May 2020.