Defence Simulation SME – Canberra
The Noetic Group is a professional services firm that delivers great outcomes for our clients. We assist organisations with their strategy development and implementation, undertake reviews and evaluations and help build organisational capability. Noetic has built a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across the government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), resources and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to all our work is underpinned by our values — excellence, innovation, outcome focus, entrepreneurialism and enjoyment. These values have led to our ongoing growth and contributed to Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Our head office is in Canberra with our other Australian office being in Sydney. Our primary overseas presence is situated in Washington DC, USA.
About the role
Noetic is looking for five (5) Simulation Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to form part of the project implementation team into Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre (ADSTC) to build the simulation capability for Defence. You will be responsible for the business model development from transition, through transformation to final delivery and sustainment.
The 5 SME roles are as follows:
- Verification and Validation (V&V) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) Lead.
- Simulation Services Delivery SME.
- Simulation SME.
- Systems Engineer.
- Simulation Solution Manager.
Skills and Experience Required
To succeed you will have:
- Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) security clearance.
- Previous Defence Simulation experience.
- Possess a flexible and collaborative approach to work.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence and quality.
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals in a diverse, inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment.
- 3-year contract with possible extension.
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 1 March 2019. For further information and specific position criteria please contact Andrea MacNamara quoting the job title on 02 6234 7777 or email@example.com