Defence L&D Consultants
Are you a Defence L&D expert looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, Noetic is seeking experienced L&D professionals to join our team!
- Deliver Better Consulting
- Diverse & Dynamic 12+ Month Defence Projects
- Being better is what sets us apart from the rest!
Noetic is an Australian owned consulting and professional services firm that prides itself on delivering unique, impactful and lasting customer centric solutions. With a focus on Better Consulting, our innovative and tailored approach services our client base across Government, National Security, Defence, Emergency Management and Resource sectors.
So, if you’re eager to work with a company destined for growth, in a competitive, exciting and opportune environment, where the contribution you make matters, then read on and connect with us online at – noeticgroup.com
NOETIC is currently looking for experienced and passionate DEFENCE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS to join our team and our great Defence projects.
With a wide range of projects across Defence, you will have the opportunity to shape and make a real difference in how L&D is undertaken across Defence. In these projects you will leverage your expertise to:
- Design, develop and update training programs and LMP’s across a variety of methods and platforms including eLearning
- Develop engaging content training programs and workshops
- Facilitate workshops to varied audiences and group sizes
- Share your knowledge of training quality requirements
- Provide specialist training advice and guidance
- Drive alignment to organisational talent strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders
What We’re Seeking
To be the next members of our team we are seeking the following…
- Australian Citizenship
- A current AGSVA Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development role, desirably within Defence
- Demonstrated knowledge of Defence L&D systems, processes and ways of working
- Demonstrated experience in developing training content and programs end to end, with a focus on modern and innovative design and delivery methods
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate workshops and competency-based learning programs in an engaging and varied manner
- A high level of organisation and time management
- Demonstrated ability to influence, adapt, engage and develop partnerships at all organisational levels and with various stakeholders
- Proficiency with Education and Training Software and Learning Management Systems
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus program – be rewarded for your great project work!
- Extensive benefits that include Retail & Wellbeing Discounts, Novated Leasing, Leave Programs, Casual Friday’s and many more…
- A values driven organisation that practices Excellence, Outcome Focus, Innovation, Entrepreneurialism and Enjoyment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly skilled and experienced industry professionals
- Career progression and learning opportunities that support your goals and career path
- Central Deakin Head Office, close to affordable parking, café’s, public transport and Canberra’s key road networks
- Workplace flexibility – be on site with clients, the office and home all in the one week!
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest and applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Click APPLY NOW or connect with us via