Associate EOI – numerous program and project management roles
Noetic Group is a management consulting company that prides itself on delivering unique, customer centric, Signature Solutions for our clients. We assist clients with optimising the now, embracing the new, and preparing for the next; we, therefore, work across the spectrum of organisational development and change. Over the last 17 years we have built a reputation for driving practical, lasting and innovative solutions. Noetic has built a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), the private sector and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to our work is underpinned by our values — pursue excellence, lead with innovation, be deliberately outcomes focused, and to be generously engaged with our clients. These values have led to our ongoing growth and contributed to Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Our head office is in Canberra with offices in both Sydney and Washington.
About the Roles
Noetic is seeking Expressions of Interest from highly capable people with ten plus years’ experience in program and project management. You will be joining our Associate Consultant team across a wide range of program and project management disciplines providing best practice outcomes for our public and private sector customers.
We are looking to grow our pool of program and project management Associates across a range of disciplines to complement our growing Program and Project Management delivery function. Noetic Associate Consultants benefit from a flexible employment model that allows engagement on a project-by-project basis rather than in full-time employment. Project duration varies from short term (several weeks) to long term (12+ months).
Noetic’s team consists of a mix of permanent employees, Associates and partner organisations. We work very closely with our Associates and partner organisations when project opportunities arise to provide a team to deliver customer outcomes. Noetic’s team are highly intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced. We share a passion for innovation and value original thought. We’re always open to high calibre individuals joining us.
If you are interested in being involved in exciting work opportunities in 2020 and beyond, or if you know of others that might be interested, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Experience Required – Essential
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of delivering end to end programs or projects including leading or delivering project planning, issue/risk identification and management, progress reporting, project controls including scheduling, stakeholder engagement and relationship management, change management and other program or project documentation preparation
- Experience in establishing or managing project control functions
- Proven ability to engage customers, build networks, provide expert advice to senior business and operational managers and negotiate key project priorities
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and co-design solutions with stakeholders of all levels to drive outcomes
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal and be flexible and adaptable and able to work in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated experience create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture to motivate your team and drive cohesiveness and creativity
- Leading, managing or working in small to large diverse teams
- Experience in building or managing project budgets and determining project resourcing requirements and recruiting staff
- Relevant project or change management degree or certification such as PRINCE2, Agile, Six Sigma, MSP, Procsi ADKAR, P3M or at least ten years demonstrated experience in applying a range of program or project management methodologies to successfully deliver programs or projects
- Minimum baseline security clearance (NV1) preferable.
Please submit a copy of your CV along with, a one-page Expression of Interest in joining our Associate cohort highlighting your demonstrated technical skills and experience to . Just as important as your technical skills are your leadership and people skills. Please ensure that you provide examples demonstrating your leadership and people skills.
We will complete an assessment of all Expressions of Interest against a set of criteria and develop a shortlist of potential Associates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview to further explore your technical skills and experience and ensure cultural alignment with Noetic’s values.
If you are successful, you will be sent our Associate joining pack to complete and return. The next step is you will be added into our Associate database which is used to search for people based on skillset and experience for project roles.
Please note; you must an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with full working rights and a minimum baseline security clearance in order to apply and be considered for this role.