Associate Consultants – Canberra
Who are we?
The Noetic Group is a professional services firm that delivers great outcomes for our clients. We assist organisations with their strategy development and implementation, undertake reviews and evaluations and help build organisational capacity. Noetic has built a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across the government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), resource and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to projects is underpinned by our values – excellence, innovation, outcome focus, entrepreneurialism and enjoyment. These values have led to our ongoing growth, and contributed to Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Our head office is in Canberra and our Australian offices extend to Sydney and Brisbane, with our overseas presence situated in Washington DC, USA and Port Moresby, PNG.
Who are we looking for?
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to extend our group of Associate Consultants to work with us across our large and complex portfolio of projects. Noetic Associate Consultants benefit from a flexible employment model that allows engagement on a project-by-project basis rather than in full-time employment. Project duration varies from short term (several weeks) to long term (12+ months).
We are currently interested in talking with people who have expertise in not-for-profit (NFP) sector. Noetic has worked in a range of organisations across the NFP sector. We work with organisations as large as the St Vincent de Paul Society, and as small as local family or disability services providers.
We welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking Associates who have skills and experience in any of the following roles relating to the NFP and community sector:
- policy development and advice (government)
- program management and evaluation (government or non-government)
- management of a service in the NFP sector (non-government)
- strategy, business and organisational services (corporate, government or non-government)
- consultancy (corporate or private).
We are also seeking Associates who have the following specific sector expertise:
- ageing and aged care sector
- the disability sector and the NDIS
- mental health services
- provision of services and support to families and children, and youth
- provision of services and support to the disadvantaged and to vulnerable groups
- provision of services and support to Indigenous Australians and communities.
If you are interested in being involved in exciting work opportunities in 2016 and beyond, or if you know of others that might be interested, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.