Noetic began with a vision of growing a professional services firm to rival the established strategic advisory firms within the market. We sought to bring together great people who would inject fresh ideas and provide drive and energy to client assignments. This formula has underpinned our success, and has resulted in Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Over the years Noetic has expanded both the services we offer and the industry sectors we work with. Our services are underpinned by strong, and in some cases unique intellectual property that has been refined and documented through proven practical experience. We have built industry sector presence by recruiting extremely talented people including a number of subject matter experts who bring world class experience, knowledge and skills to our projects.
We are extremely proud of what we have achieved and continue to build on our success delivering great outcomes.
- 2001 Noetic established
- 2002 First work in the government sector
- 2003 First million dollar contract
- 2004 Commenced exporting to the Middle East
- 2005 Noetic presence in the United States
- 2006 Recognised as the 36th fastest growing company in BRWs Fast 100
- 2006 Queensland presence established
- 2007 Commenced work in Timor Leste
- 2008 Finalist in ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards
- 2009 New South Wales presence established
- 2010 Noetic presence in Papua New Guinea
- 2011 Expanded into infrastructure and resource sectors
- 2012 Expanded into not-for-profit sector
- 2014 Noetic consolidation as a Group complete