- Permanent role with flexible working hours
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Canberra Based
Are you looking for the first step in your career ladder or perhaps a return to work with flexible hours? Excellent salary and working environment.
Who are we?
The Noetic Group is a professional services firm that delivers great outcomes for our clients. We assist organisations with their strategy development and implementation, undertake reviews and evaluations and help build organisational capability. Noetic has built a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across the government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), resources and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to projects is underpinned by our values — excellence, innovation, outcome focus, entrepreneurialism and enjoyment. These values have led to our ongoing growth, and contributed to Noetic’s enviable reputation as a recognised tier two professional services firm that stands out from the crowd.
Our head office is in Canberra and our Australian offices extend to Sydney and Brisbane, with our overseas presence situated in Washington DC, USA.
About the role
We are looking to expand our Business Development (BD) team to meet the demands of our core service offerings. The role is responsible for providing administrative support to enable the efficient and effective delivery of the business development process. You will work closely with the Bid Manager and the GM of Strategy and Government Business to assist with the delivery of proposals.
What you will do:
- Assist with the maintenance and administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint as it pertains to the bid process
- Assist with the coordination of the bid management process, including quarterly BD Workshops, client feedback, and panel administration
- Assist with the planning and organisation of appointments, meetings, events, and take minutes as required and follow up on actions and task allocations
- Update BD documents such as checklists, bid compliance lists and other relevant documentation as required
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly BD reports, agendas and PowerPoint presentations
As the successful applicant, you will have the followings skills, experience, and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in a business administration, project management or equivalent is highly desirable
- At least 2 years working experience as an administrative assistant in private or public sector
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint is desirable but not essential
- Outcome focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of initiative, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business development environment and manage multiple tasks is required
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Other important information
- Applications close 29 June 2018
- The role will be offered on a full time permanent basis. However, there is consideration for flexible part time hours for the right candidate
- Applicants are required to attend face-to-face interviews in Canberra
- Applicants must hold the relevant working rights for Australia
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suited to this role and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com no later than 29 June 2018.