News & Insights
Noetic is currently looking for people with a Defence Simulation background for contract work of 6 – 9 Months in Canberra, starting immediately. People will typically be ex-Australian Defence Force, who have an excellent knowledge and experience in single Service and Joint ADF training and operations using Simulation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience evaluating tenderer responses against a Defence requirement set.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a negotiation team to close gaps between the set requirements and the responses offered by the tenderers.
- Lead the evaluation team to down select to a single tenderer based upon a set of criteria which must be met.
- You will need to be practised in executing collective training exercises and be able to translate that experience into assessing the extent to which the tenderers meet the Professional Interactor requirement.
- Time served within ADF, ideally at least 5 years’ military training experience in an ADF training delivery organisation.
- Bachelor Degree (Military Studies preferred).
- Completed the Australian Command and Staff College (ACSC), or Warrant Officer Residential Course.
- Proficient with ADF Doctrine.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and SharePoint software programs.
- Flexibility to start immediately.
- Australian Citizen with a minimum of NV1 or NV1able with waiver.
- Must be available during key periods of 08th Jan – 23rd March 2018 for tenderer negotiations on site in Canberra.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in discussing the opportunity.